Sunday, November 11, 2007

More Kid Inventions

There is something serously wrong with the fonts here! Any how, here's the latest adjustment to the amazing slingshot bunkbed. It is also in a different position. So are my sofas. I decided to move them but the boys vetoed that I guess and so I finally gave up on the new positions, after relocating them their spot every 5 minutes or so. They are now possessed and have been in every possible combination in the living room. I sort of feel like I'm in the middle of that game called Rush Hour. Speaking of possessed, take a look at D2's expression. He got my photogenic looks. Note the orange peels and all under the bed. Something edible seems to have to be under there to ward off monsters. Here's D2's holey mouth smile. Humor me, it's the last time till the grandkids come.
These guys have been saying funny stuff but I have a hard time remembering since I don't have postit notes and pencils strapped to my arms. Here's a few vocabulary words from D1's dictionary: Smashmallows=marshmallows
Tit tarts=Pop tarts (I know, try explaining that one to people) But even worse,
Gay guys= legos bionicles (You get really weird looks from people when your two boys are screaming at the top of their lungs all over Target, "We want gay guys!"
And then the fearless super heroes: Stupor Man=Superman
Stupidoo=ScoobyDoo and there are some more but I'm brain dead.
So in my spare sleep time I am preparing a couple of Spanish blogs, but these are being designed to be collaborations which I sincerely hope will be collaborated on or they are going to be lame, seeing as how I don't plan on missing too much sleep! Take care all!

No comments: