So I got tagged again on the 7 random things about me, and since I’m such a nice person, and Cheri is a nice person too, I won’t decline. I’m also going to kill 2 birds with one stone and help out Karen with her 7th tag. I will however change this again so a new tag can go on out there. This time I will change it to:
7 Random Dreams (and why they won’t come true, at least not any time soon. I’ll keep trying to make them come true anyhow.) Here’s the list:
- Climb to the top of the
Tikalruins in and send a slinky down them. -Because I’m too scared of heights to climb to the top. Guatemala
- Form a family Andean Music Band. –Because A) None of us know how to play any of the instruments involved. (This did not stop DH from buying them anyways) B) Some of us can’t hear that we’re not playing the right note. C) Some of those that CAN hear, don’t WANT to hear so much. D) We have never been able to create anything but chaos as a 7 person ensemble.
- Get out of debt. –Because A) Just trying to do this precipitates financial disasters B) We buy things we don’t know how to use. C) We earn less than we used to.
- Have a house that doesn’t scream ghetto. -Because A) See #3 and B) I would have to get rid of my family first and then what would be the point?
- Go save the Bushmen. You know those great people in The Gods Must Be Crazy? They got kicked off their land because people found out there were things like oil and diamonds on it too. They moved them to a reservation, off their own lands, away from their water sources and sacred burial grounds, and built a bar for them. Now they all need AA and new life skills. It makes me so sad. -Because this one would involve having my own personal Bushmen raised to clothing wearing adulthood first.
- Become an overachiever at something I can do well. -Because this would involve giving up the one thing I truly excel at and that is being a consummate underachiever at everything I can do.
- Keep my kids from finding out about this boy who tried to build a breeder nuclear reactor in his mom’s shed so they won’t get any ideas. –Actually, I think I can make this dream come true, but they might get ideas anyhow.
If 7 people haven’t committed yet, YOU are it! Tell me you have your post up and I’ll link you right here. C’mon, I know you’ve all got dreams!