Jeannette caught up with me here. These are the questions.
1. What is your occupation? 24/7 mom, part-time interpreter.
2. What color are your socks?
What socks? Bare feet rule!
3. What are you listening to right now? A lot of noise; running, screaming, banging, TV in the background.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Dark Chocolate
5. Can you drive a stick shift? I had to learn when my parents got rid of the automatic. It was so traumatic! There was weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth on my part because I thought manual was impossible. That’s just because I tried to learn on an ancient mustang with lots of quirks. Turns out it wasn’t impossible after all.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Atomic Tangerine. It has a cool name, I love tangerines and my husband likes that shade so he’d pick me.
7. Last person you were on the phone with? My job. Three hours on the phone with half the universe.
8. Do you like the person that sent this to you?
Yes! She’s fun and faithful and full of wisdom.
9. Favorite Drink?
Cranberry pomegranate juice.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Figure skating. It’s poetry in motion.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, but just boring shades like my own.
Not now, except a lizard named
13. Favorite Food?
Italian food with seafood and something chocolate for dessert.
14. Last movie you watched? Sweeney Todd. Very, very well done but too gory for my taste. Don’t take the kids.
15. Favorite day of the year?
The first day of summer.
16. What do you do to vent anger?
Explode. (Yell) As Enigma’s teacher says, it’s an ugly thing to see an angry midget. But it blows over in a minute. Or talk, talk, talk.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I can barely remember any. Don’t tell my husband, who thinks I buy too many toys. I have a doll I got for Christmas one year that looked like I did. And my aunt crocheted me an elephant that eventually disintegrated. I played with art supplies, really.
18. What is your favorite? Fall or Spring?
Spring because winter is ending. Fall would be even better if it wasn’t followed by winter.
19. Hugs or kisses...Why choose? Both at once.
20. What kind of pie?
21. Living arrangements?
A split level rectangle with a big yard and black holes and a husband and 5 kids. Things get worn out as fast as Papi can remodel them.
22. When was the last time you cried?
Who me? I’m not crying about how fast our house comes un-glued, my eyes are just watery because of the inversion. Even though my eyes cry on their own I cry when I laugh, am very happy, touched, angry, desperate, whatever!
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
There’s a floor in my closet??? Never seen it. Let me go check….
24. Who is the friend you've had the longest that you are tagging?
The blogger I've known the longest is Amy, who is my sister. She just started blogging! She’s been my friend since she was born.
25. The friend that you have known the shortest amount of time that you are tagging? Lijy. She has the cutest boy.
26. Favorite smell? Chocolate. Seeing a theme here?
27. What inspires you?
The good in people and the amazing things they do. The universe and it’s Maker. And Chocolate.
28. What are you afraid of? Dying before my children are grown up
29. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Not too big on hamburgers, but I’d make sure it had cheese and avocado and bacon.
30. Favorite cat breed?
Siamese, I think they’re slick looking.
31. Number of keys on your key ring?
Uh, like 5.
32. How many years at your current job?
Mom almost 17 years and I’ll never retire. Interpreter 18 years.
33. Favorite day of the week?
34. How many provinces have you lived in?
35. How many countries have you been to?